Autoflowering cannabis seeds
Autoflowering cannabis seeds derive their name from the fact that the plant flowers automatically. This makes them easy to grow for beginners and faster producing marijuana.
While a feminized strain will require a change in light cycle to induce flowering, these seeds do not require it.
This strain also contains the genetics from Cannabis Ruderalis, which is a subtype that originates from Russia and the surrounding regions.
Autoflowering plants will also be more resistant to pests, diseases, and maintain a smaller size.
These dagga seeds are already feminized, so you don’t need to worry about checking the gender on the plant as they will automatically bud.
There are a number of great benefits of growing these marijuana seeds, namely:
- Hardy genetics, which for those just beginning to grow cannabis is great. As the can handle little neglect.
- If you’re trying to keep your grow a secret autoflowering seeds are compact and stealthy.
- Fast harvest, as we’ve mentioned the complete grow cycle is completed within 8-10 weeks.
- And the best infused genetics are used to create these amazing strains.
Often selecting these strains means you’re looking for an easier grow. One that will allow maximum convenience!
Autoflowering seeds are:
- Low maintenance, as they grow quickly, have a thicker-stems, and are considered to be more sturdy. Also, you can plonk this plant in a premium grow tent or a partially shaded ditch.
- Generally these plants are also less hungry. They don’t require lots of nutrients. All they want is good potting soil.
- Convenience is key to selecting an autoflowering strain. Perfect for growing in windows, balconies, and terraces.